Sunday 23 January 2011

Oh Sugar, Oh Honey Honey.

As promised, here are the pictures of me modeling my sugary sweet, 'all that glitters' look...

Here are some close up shots of my makeup. The lashes are Cheryl Cole (the best false lashes ever!) and the lipstick is my new Barry M in shade 52.

The title of this post is just because I can imagine that song playing when I look at these pictures...it's such a cutesy, sugary-sweet look, that I can just imagine this song playing as I wear it, popping my foot in my leopard print heels and shimmying in front of the mirror whilst pouting and fluffing up my hair...

Well I hope you like the pictures anyway! Lots of love,
The Porcelain Princess xoxo

2 comments:

  1. krásne topánky.. dokonalé :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ďakujem vám! Som rád, že sa vám budú páčiť!
    (I translated this online haha so sorry if it's wrong, I can't speak Slovakian!) xxx

    ReplyDelete